Saturday, August 1, 2020

Welcome to the world of Momzillas!

Here I go!

It has been a little over 14 months into becoming a parent, and I have been wanting to write about it since 20 months! Obviously, the journey starts with 9 glorious baby free months, and after the baby comes, you realise that all such documentation should have been kicked off then!

In any case, here goes. 

This is an introductory post, so  I am putting down a few sentences to summarise the key topics I want to write about over the past 14 months (and hope to elaborate on each one shortly):

  1. Enjoy your pregnancy (if medically possible)
  2. Do a little basic research ahead of time for breastfeeding. I did not, and had no idea what to expect!
  3. Stuff you will need for a newborn
  4. Try to travel during months 3-6 months of the baby's life. 
  5. Get a good baby carrier, or even two!
  6. Try "Baby Led Weaning" or BLW to start a baby on solid food
  7. Baby books are your best friends!
  8. The world of parenting Instagram pages
  9. My toy recommendations
  10. Snugbub
That's it for the introductory post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby books are your best friends! (Part 1)

Hello Hello! I have decided to write my next post on baby books  because I want to take stock of what we have and organise my wishlist! We w...